.Pollution. .Pollution.

yes he died at the and awesome

So fucking wicked, you have embraced the clich├ęs and created a flash that MINDistorton and newgrounds fans have needed for a long time, a Manuel Fallmann slaughterfest. Basically its like KKM with better graphics so whats not to love about it. As always i would have loved more gore like blood streaming from lost limbs or something .It had your trademark motion blur but i didn't spot any lens flare this time.

anyway it ruled :)

HeRetiK responds:

hahaha... thanks bartard! :)

you're right, I forgot about the lenseflare... would be kinda hard to make it look realistici without having a sun though ;)

serious bob serious bob

wah ha, when he's sick, ha ha

Ha ha this is brilliant, it reminds me when all the good stuff on newgrounds was this doggie, I fucking love it. This had every thing bad walks, a story line that attempts to be serious and fails, wee that gets sucked in to an mans willy, a constantly changing art style, text on objects like TRASH CAN and a baby that gets his head cut off. If any think you should have had much more blood.

Cracked me up though

Daily2oon09242005 Daily2oon09242005

amazing

one of the best daily 2oons yet

and:
You gave this entry a 5!
You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

ownd

Skittles N' Bitz 3 Skittles N' Bitz 3

unfunny

the sprite work and voice acting was good, but nothing in this is even slightly funny

Jason vs Aliens - Part 2 Jason vs Aliens - Part 2

how did this stupid idea work

I enjoyed it, you got the music and atmosphere of the Friday the 13th films and stuck an alien in there, geniuses

it could have used some more imaginative kills though

Crossover-Films responds:

lol thanks for the review. the series is going to feature alot more than just and Alien and jason but im not going to give anything away yet lol

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

OMGZ

DIS CR2OON IS WHAT IS REELY GOOD N STUFF IT MACKS MY HAPPY TIMEZ

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

ahh he's so cute

this is a really original, funny and sad flash.

I loved it

Foamy - A Parody Foamy - A Parody

wow

are you shore you didn't steal this from iwillpress (or what ever his name is) it looks and sounds just the same as any other foamy

Daily2oon08312005 Daily2oon08312005

best daily toon ever

every thing in it was good, ok most things in it were good.....

well I liked some of it

Sex & Violence in Games Sex & Violence in Games

not bad

over all it was a cool movie, but the sound was quite low and your text was a bit crappy, everyone uses comic sans.