Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

best thing ever

it's insane that you made this

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

OMG

I thought it was really cool, some games were pretty unplayable or boring though like the 'make him cool' game or that one with the big red dragon that had the really bad controls. But a lot were fantastic like the one with the red space ship avoiding asteroids or the game where you burn things. Anyway its best game I played on newgrounds for a while and had wicked music from ZeRo_BaSs.

Wasted Sky Wasted Sky

The best NG game Ever

This has always been my favorite NG game. I really liked the classic newgrounds drum and base and crappy voice acting done by you.
"prepare for hyperdrive" lol

any way my side scrolling game was supposed to be a not so obvious parody of this

Gorillaz Groove Session Gorillaz Groove Session

meh

looked nice but totaly unplayable, you should have just ripped off DDR

Conker's Escape Conker's Escape

very unrewarding

the bad guys were a bit rubbish and it was really hard and when you complete it theres not a decent ending

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

this is mega cool

reminds me of playing tetris, well with out the falling blocks and laughing as I hit my game boy when I was commanded to 'hit the start button'.

any way the difficulty of this game is spot on, the music rocks and its very addictive

HeRetiK responds:

why thank you sir.

More people should be playing
"unusual sidescroller" as well though.

people should go play this game "unusual sidescroller" and vote fiven.
(portal id 263208)

Virtual Newgrounds Virtual Newgrounds

ha ha

its so true

3D Frogger 3D Frogger

you were robbed

I can’t believe you only got 5th for this its amazing, its in bloody 3D. You must of worked you arse of working out how to build your engine. It would be cool if some one used it to make a monkey ball clone.

Portal Fighter Saga Portal Fighter Saga

random bugs...yay

its a shame you lost the .fla, becasue portal fighter 2 is one of my favorite NG games, and shenmue is my favorite dreamcast game. This would have ruled.

but its still quite funny to look at your shitty bugs like how the ben look-a-like randomly changes into another character.

raitendo responds:

The Zombie Hunter The Zombie Hunter

pretty good :)

I liked the game play because the amount of zombies. But every thing went black when i died and nothing happend, which is really bad. I thought the graphics were not any thing special ether, you needed more gore. And personally i'd like to move using the WASD keys.