.Pollution. .Pollution.

yes he died at the and awesome

So fucking wicked, you have embraced the clich├ęs and created a flash that MINDistorton and newgrounds fans have needed for a long time, a Manuel Fallmann slaughterfest. Basically its like KKM with better graphics so whats not to love about it. As always i would have loved more gore like blood streaming from lost limbs or something .It had your trademark motion blur but i didn't spot any lens flare this time.

anyway it ruled :)

HeRetiK responds:

hahaha... thanks bartard! :)

you're right, I forgot about the lenseflare... would be kinda hard to make it look realistici without having a sun though ;)

serious bob serious bob

wah ha, when he's sick, ha ha

Ha ha this is brilliant, it reminds me when all the good stuff on newgrounds was this doggie, I fucking love it. This had every thing bad walks, a story line that attempts to be serious and fails, wee that gets sucked in to an mans willy, a constantly changing art style, text on objects like TRASH CAN and a baby that gets his head cut off. If any think you should have had much more blood.

Cracked me up though

Daily2oon09242005 Daily2oon09242005

amazing

one of the best daily 2oons yet

and:
You gave this entry a 5!
You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

ownd

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

best thing ever

it's insane that you made this

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

OMG

I thought it was really cool, some games were pretty unplayable or boring though like the 'make him cool' game or that one with the big red dragon that had the really bad controls. But a lot were fantastic like the one with the red space ship avoiding asteroids or the game where you burn things. Anyway its best game I played on newgrounds for a while and had wicked music from ZeRo_BaSs.

Wasted Sky Wasted Sky

The best NG game Ever

This has always been my favorite NG game. I really liked the classic newgrounds drum and base and crappy voice acting done by you.
"prepare for hyperdrive" lol

any way my side scrolling game was supposed to be a not so obvious parody of this